Monday 30 June 2014

Sky Diving

It was one windy day when my friend Ethan came over at 8.30am to wake me to go skydiving. When he told me it felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. Then Ethan grabbed me and dragged out the door and chucked me in the car.

One hour later we were there. I was so tired because it took a extremely long time to get to the airport. When we got there we walked to the counter, then the lady said " follow me". Then we got our harnesses and our helmets on then we got in the plane and I was so scared I couldn't stop moving.

When we were in the plane we were going so high up I couldn't see anything but clouds. When we were high enough I got my harness and connected with Ethan, then we jumped out of the plane and we were screaming. We kept our mouths shut then we landed safely on the ground. I was so proud of myself, then Ethan and I went home and got some takeaways for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment