Thursday 29 March 2012

Why the Haircut?

Te Ao went to a special event today- Here are the photographs she took. Te Ao will be writing on Monday what are the photographs are all about????

My mum had all her hair shaved at work her because she was raising money for cancer. She still has her pony tail that was cut off at her work. Mum is growing hair back. It was really funny watching the different people getting their hair shaved.  I really enjoy being there. After that I got a pie from the shops.

Mum likes her new shaved head. I like her new look as well, but my brother thinks its funny.

6 comments:

  1. That is so sad that your mum had to get all her hair shaved off. Yasmine and Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mum had her hair shaved because it was to raise money for people with cancer & Leukaemia. She raised $2801 for the Cancer foundation.

      Delete
  2. That is so bad because Te Ao,s mum had her hair shaved off . by JACOB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mum shaved her hair off to raise money for people who have Cancer. There were 17 people who shaved their hair of that day as well. Its called Shave for a Cure.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That is amazing garden. From Burnham school Room 2

      Delete